Southern California Soccer Officials Association
Middle School & Jr. High
Rules of Competition
We assign a small number of Middle School games in the North County. Send an email to Bob Petterson if you are interested in doing these. The purpose of this competition is the enjoyment of the players. Use common sense, NFHS rules, youth rules and FIFA Laws of the Game to cover any omissions in these Rules of Competition.
Game Fees & Times
- Game Fee = $48, single referee, subject to normal assignment fee
- Game Time = Two 25 minute halves.
The following players must be substituted for if:
- A player has a head injury.
- A player receives a yellow card.
Substitutions for team with "throw in" possession is unlimited.
Unlimited Substitutions by either team at the following times:
- Before any goal kick or corner kick
- After a goal
- After an injury